Home » Security Management

Security Management

Meet the SM Coaches

John Christie

Expertise: Educational Leadership & Technology

I am pleased to join John Jay College as an Academic Coach assisting students and faculty with logistic and academic support. As an educator and instructional leader, I pride myself in coaching and mentoring students and colleagues as they work to grow professionally and personally. I served four years in The United States Navy before returning to New York to attend school and work full-time. I have over two decades of experience in public education and have been a teacher, building level administrator at the elementary, middle and high school levels. I am currently a Director of Curriculum and Instruction.

Email: jchristie@jjay.cuny.edu

Judith Jeremie

Expertise: Editing, Research (Quantitative/Statistics), and Writing

Judith Jeremie received her doctorate in education at St. John’s University and is a teacher at Brooklyn Technical High School. She has worked with undergraduate and graduate students on research and thesis papers. She has also worked at the high school level for over 10 years – specializing in AP World History, US History, and research courses. In addition, she is a Social Studies Curriculum Writer for the New York City Department of Education.

Email: jjeremie@jjay.cuny.edu